Dependent & Child Visa

If your partner is in New Zealand or planning to apply for a Study visa, Work Visa and you wish to join them on the basis of your relationship. Then we can assist you to apply for dependent visas in the following streams:

  • Study Dependent

  • Work Permit
    Dependent Visa

  • Partner Visa

  • Child Visa